1. Measure for the right size
- Take your exact measurements by using a soft tape measure.
- Measure the different areas of your body as explained in step 2
- If you are in between sizes, we recommend sizing up to make sure you have the best fit, or consulting the details on each product page for specific details. Please be aware that our customer care officers are here to help you in case of any doubt.
2. Where to measure?
To have the most accurate sizing, we recommend measuring up at these points:
1. BustHave doubts? Get in touch.
5. Lower hips
3. Write down your measurements
Write down your measurement and compare them to our sizing guide underneath.When in doubt, give a shout.